Magnolia No. 4
Magnolia No. 4
No colour palette would be complete without the inclusion of the eternally timeless classic Magnolia No. 4. This modern classic is forever versatile and creates the perfect back drop for your design inspiration.
This classic Magnolia colour has creamier tones and beautifully complements the warmer colours of Victory Colours spectrum such as Salamanca Red No. 48 & King's Fisher No. 27. A simple, yet useful colour for home decor, just paint the background in Magnolia and add pops of colour with accessories and maybe an accent wall in a bolder colour or with wallpaper.
FREE Sample Panels - Click on the link to take you to the Samples page. Please choose one or more of the painted samples from the drop down menu. Simply click Add to Cart and enter your details and we will post the samples to you within 24 hours, free of charge.
- Vegan - Our paints are truly vegan and do not contain any animal products such as casein, nor have they ever been tested on animals.
- Free From - Our paints are free of a whole host of unpleasant toxins including - solvents, VOCs and phthalates, formaldehyde, and alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEO), amongst other things.
Features & Benefits
- Highest quality & technically advanced raw materials
- Ultra low VOC content
- Minimal splatter
- Low odour
- Superb coverage
- High opacity formula
- Luxury flat matt finish
- Highly durable
- Staining resistant
- Child & Pet Friendly
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall)
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Ezee paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We recommend the award winning Eco Ezee products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £50.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £4.99 on orders under £50.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £10.99
- before 1000hrs - £14.99
- before 0900hrs - £19.99
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £12.99
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £8.99
We Also Recommend