Elf Ear Lichen No. 72
The inspiration for our paint colours comes in a variety of different ways. This particular colour was created from a photo of a Dartmoor rock covered in lichen that a customer wished to emulate, and then decorate their country cottage in Devon.
We developed the palest green/white with olive tones to blend with the natural colours of the moors, and we named it Elf Ear after the lichen, and also because Master Victory Junior resembles a little elf.
This colour goes particularly well with Novara Green No. 81
Features* Gorgeous deep pigments
* Vegan & cruelty-free
* Ultra low odour
* Virtually VOC free
* Solvent free
* Excellent opacity & coverage
* Durable & washable
* Variety of finishes
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on brush or roller type used and the porosity of the substrate)
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Ezee paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We recommend the award winning Eco Ezee products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs.
We Also Recommend