Elf Ear No. 72
Elf Ear No. 72
The inspiration for our paint colours comes in a variety of different ways. This particular colour was created from a photo of a Dartmoor rock covered in lichen that a customer wished to emulate, and then decorate their country cottage in Devon.
We developed the palest green/white with olive tones to blend with the natural colours of the moors and create this delicate pale olive green paint. We named it Elf Ear after the lichen, and also because Master Victory Junior resembles a little elf.
This colour goes particularly well with Novara Green No. 81
Our Eco Sample Panels are hand painted in two coats of emulsion and cut to A5 (148mm x 210mm). We always recommend that you order a sample first, as colours on the screen may vary from the actual paint.
Order an A5 hand-painted Eco Sample Panel and we will post it to you within 1 - 2 working days.
- Highest quality paints
- Ultra low VOC content & solvent-free
- Minimal splatter
- Low odour
- Water-based paints
- Superb coverage
- Highly durable and washable
- Child & Pet Friendly
Approx. 14m2 per litre, or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on brush or roller type used and the porosity of the substrate)
Don't forget to purchase tools for your decorating project. We recommend the award winning Eco Union decorating products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs, and also the fantastic Two Fussy Blokes range for the best rollers in the world (in our humble opinion).
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Union paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £75 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £7.50 on orders under £75.
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £13.95
- before 1000hrs - £19.95
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £24.50
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £15.50
We Also Recommend