Madge No. 8
Madge No. 8 Eco Friendly Paint
Madge is a traditional classic light taupe colour. An easy neutral with a hint of warm overtones to give it depth and interest. This classic neutral is fast becoming a best seller as it's versatility is second to none. You can easily add a feature wall, mix and match complementary shades to create texture and dimension, or just keep it as a timeless background colour and add accessories & pops of colour to create your perfect living space.
Victory Colours paint has been developed to create a tough, yet beautiful water-based intelligent emulsion. It has great opacity so gives great coverage and a little bit goes a long way. This emulsion is durable, robust and has great wipe-ability properties which make it ideal for use in high traffic areas. It is smooth and easy to apply giving a luxurious flat matt finish which looks fantastic in any room. Victory Colours paint was formulated to create an essentially non-toxic, ultra low odour premium paint with virtually no VOC’s and toxins that can emit years after drying. This paint is better for you, your family, and the environment.
- Use of highest quality & technically advanced raw materials available
- Environmentally-friendly emulsion with ultra low VOC content & solvent-free
- Minimal splatter
- Low odour
- Water-based emulsion
- Superb coverage
- High opacity formula
- Luxury flat matt finish
- Highly durable
- Low staining with exceptional wash resistance
- Child & Pet Friendly
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall)
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Ezee paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We recommend the award winning Eco Ezee products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £50.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £4.99 on orders under £50.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £10.99
- before 1000hrs - £14.99
- before 0900hrs - £19.99
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £12.99
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £8.99
We Also Recommend