Iris Pallida No. 94
Iris Pallida No. 94
Introducing this pretty lilac paint colour to our Collection. This colour has been named for the beautiful Iris flower, which takes its name from the Greek word for rainbow. Many artists, including Van Gogh have 'a thing' with Irises. There is something very special about these flowers and they have been celebrated throughout the centuries and adopted as symbols and emblems of beauty, stylised as the Fleur de Lys.
This mauve paint has been created by the talented team at Addicted to Patterns and is one of their Harmony Collection
Our Eco Paint Samples are hand painted in two coats of emulsion and cut to A5 (148mm x 210mm). We always recommend that you order a sample first, as colours on the screen may vary from the actual paint.
Features & Benefits
- Highest quality & technically advanced raw materials
- Cruelty-free & Vegan blue paint
- Solvent-free, water-based paint, with ultra low VOC content
- Superb coverage in a luxury flat matt finish
- Exceptionally low odour blue paint
- Highly durable, low staining, with excellent washability
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall).
Don't forget to purchase tools for your decorating project. We recommend the award winning Eco Union decorating products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs, and also the fantastic Two Fussy Blokes range for the best rollers in the world (in our humble opinion).
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, roller from the Two Fussy Blokes range and Eco Union paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
Free next business day delivery on all paint products, this covers all standard mainland UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next business day delivery*.
*Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310.
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £17.30
- before 1000hrs - £25.00
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £24.50
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £15.50
We Also Recommend