Wild Honey No. 40
Wild Honey No. 40
This beautiful new colour to our collection is the colour of wild honey, a soft pale yellow paint colour which goes well with many other colours in our palette. Try it with Blusher for a feminine look, or with Novara Green for a more natural earthy tones.
Paired here with Roosters Blue in the the bathroom photograph to give a bold statement contrast.
This energising, happy colour gives feel-good vibes and positivity to any room in the home. Perfect for a serene and calming space. This is a grown up yellow for 2022.
- Eco-friendly emulsion with ultra low VOC content
- Minimal spatter
- Low odour
- Superb coverage
- Highly durable
- Low staining with exceptional wash resistance
- Child & Pet Friendly
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall).
Don't forget to purchase tools for your decorating project. We recommend the award winning Eco Union decorating products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs, and also the fantastic Two Fussy Blokes range for the best rollers in the world (in our humble opinion).
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Union paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We Also Recommend