Truly Magnetic Performance!
Wallrock Magnetwall 62cm Width 10m Length (6.2m2).
Wallrock Magnetwall is an innovative new product from the genius inventors at Wallrock! Wallrock Magnetwall will help improve the way you plan and organise your meeting rooms, classrooms, offices and home offices. It allows you to create a strong magnetic surface of any size. If you are thinking about constructing a space for a magnetic walls then Wallrock Magnetwall is a versatile and cost-effective way to make any wall work with magnets.
Wallrock Magnetwall is an innovative and economical alternative to expensive magnetic boards and ineffective magnetic paints. A roll of Wallrock Magnetwall works out at only £19.35 per square meter.
|Recommended Adhesive:||Wallrock Thermic Ready Mixed Adhesive|
|Adhesive Usage Per Roll:||2.5kg (On Average)|
|Substrate:||Flexible Steel PVC Sheet|
|Application:||Paste-the-wall AND Paste-the-paper|
|Roll Size:||10m x 62cm Wide|
|Roll Coverage:||6.2 Square Metres|
|Colour:||Mid Grey Colour but is paintable|
Offices & Meeting Rooms - Wallrock Magnetwall allows you to easily create strong magnetic surfaces where you can visually display project plans and schedules. It can create suitable spaces for planning, scheduling, posting, sharing, project management, brainstorming and teamwork, where information can be easily organised and moved about on the wall but still remain visible.
Schools and Learning Environments - Wallrock Magnetwall devises highly interactive teaching and learning spaces where teachers and children can easily display art, projects and schoolwork.
Home - Wallrock Magnetwall can help with all the 'lovely artwork', certificates, newsletters etc that comes home from school on a daily basis, and in my case, stuck untidily to the overladen fridge! A magnetic wall makes a lovely, organised space to display art and school work. It looks equally good in a kitchen, study or feature wall in any living room.
Wallrock Magnetwall comes in a very contemporary, on-trend, charcoal grey. However, if this colour does not fit your present decor you can easily cover it with decorative wallpaper or plain lining paper which can then be painted the colour of your choice. In its simplest form, Wallrock Magnetwall is a durable, easy to apply liner that allows a wall to be used with magnets.
Once applied to the wall and allowed to dry for a full 24 hours, further decorative paper or lining paper such as Wallrock Fibreliner 150 or Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth can be applied, using Wallrock Power Adhesive.
Use the specially developed Wallrock Thermic Ready Mixed Adhesive to ensure problem free adhesion, we recommend applying between 50ml and 100ml to the wall surface and a further 50ml to the reverse of the Wallrock Magnetwall for optimum adhesive performance.
All magnets can be used with Wallrock Magnetwall, however we recommend our Neodymium Magnets for improved performance, however, these magnets are NOT suitable for children.
For more information on please call our friendly and knowledgeable Sales Team on 01258 841310.
Single length: 10m
Single Width: 62cm
Coverage: 6.2m² approx
Single length: 10m x 0.62m coverage: 6.2m² approx
As a rule of thumb 150ml of Wallrock Thermic Ready Mixed Adhesive is required for each m2 of Wallrock Magnetwall liner.
Why not try Wallrock Thermic Ready Mixed Adhesive which is recommended for this product which is available to buy on our website?
1. Adhesive for Wallrock Magnetwall - Use the specially developed Wallrock Thermic Ready Mixed Adhesive to ensure problem free adhesion, we recommend applying between 50ml and 100ml to the wall surface and a further 50ml to the reverse of the Wallrock Magnetwall for optimum adhesive performance.
2. Lining Paper - Here at Victory Colours HQ we recommend that you overhang the Wallrock Magnetwall with either Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth or Wallrock Fibreliner 150 to give the best finish for painting. If you do decide to overhang with Wallrock Fibreliner please make sure that you use Wallrock Power Adhesive for the best results.
3. Neodymium Magnets - Once the paint has dried the finished surface is ready for use with magnets. Whilst all magnets of a suitable size will work on Wallrock Magnetwall, we do recommend our Neodymium Magnets for improved performance.
4. Adhesive for Wallrock Lining Paper - As a rule of thumb 1kgs of mixed adhesive is required for each standard roll of lining paper. Why not try Wallrock Power Adhesive which is recommended for this product which is available to buy on our website?
5. Eggshell Paint - Also try our beautiful Victory Colours Eco Friendly Paint which has great opacity, and excellent coverage where a little bit goes a long way. This paint is durable, robust and has great wipe-ability properties which make it ideal for use in high traffic areas. It is smooth and easy to apply giving a luxurious eggshell finish.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £50.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £4.99 on orders under £50.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
before 1200hrs - £10.99
before 1000hrs - £14.99
before 0900hrs - £19.99
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £12.99
Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £8.99
We Also Recommend