Wallrock Power Adhesive
Wallrock Power Adhesive
Wallrock Power Adhesive | Ready Mixed Adhesive | 5kgs & 10kgs from £10.95
POWERED by WALLROCK!
Wallrock Power Adhesive is an extra strong adhesive which has been developed to use alongside Erfurt MAV’s non-woven wallcoverings such as Wallrock Fibreliners.
This the ONLY paste we recommend for hanging these products. Wallrock Power Adhesive is easy to use, and has a non drip formula, this makes it the ideal choice of wallpaper paste when you require quick and easy application with high bond strength. High performance extra strength ready-to-use wallcovering adhesive powered by Wallrock.
Wallrock Power Adhesive is suitable for hanging all types of wallpapers - no mixing is required. The smooth, easy to use adhesive has excellent wet tack properties and slides easily for perfect hanging and pattern matching whether you choose to Paste-the-wall** or paste the paper wallcoverings.
** Paste-the-wall wallpapers are specifically designed and should be identified upon commencement.
- Suitable for most types of wallpaper
- High performance aqueous paste based on a blend of natural starches
- Thick, smooth, easy to use formula - roll or brush straight from tub
- Low splatter, high wet tack, easy to slide and position
- Added PVA for increased strength, resistance to moisture and humidity
- Contains an inhibitor to prevent mould, yeast and fungal grow
- Wallrock Products*,
- Anaglypta Products*,
- Standard Wallpapers,
- Embossed Wallpapers,
- Paste-The-Wall Wallpapers,
- Heavy-Weight & Luxury Vinyls and Fabric & Glassfibre Wallcoverings.
- Not recommended for Wallrock Thermal Liners, Insulators Range, Cosy Liner KV300 or Sound Insulation where Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive should be used.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free from loose paint, plaster, dust and mould.
- Drywall and other absorbent surfaces must be sized and completely left to dry.
- Sizing should be completed at least 4 hours before. Pasting And Hanging - Paste-The-Wall
- Refer to wallpaper manufacturers label for specific instructions. Ensure wallpaper is suitable for Paste-The-Wall application.
- For best result use a roller to apply Wallrock Power Adhesive generously and evenly to the wall. Ensure coverage of the wall from floor to ceiling is complete.
- A coverage rate of 1Kg per 5m2 (2.2lb per 53ft2) is suitable for most products.
- Paste up to two widths of wallpaper at once to reduce decoration time.
- Apply paper to pasted wall.
- Simply position wallpaper sheet by sliding and smooth into final place under pressure using a squeegee, wallpaper brush or damp sponge.
- Complete hanging and trimming as normal.
Pasting And Hanging - Paste-The-Paper
- Refer to wallpaper manufacturers label for specific instructions - eg. soak time etc.
- Protect surrounding areas (floor coverings and furniture etc) from splashes and drips.
- Paste wallpaper generously, ensuring that edges are fully covered with the paste, allow heavyweight papers to soak until supple, (unless Paste-The-Wall products ie. Wallrock).
- A coverage rate of 1kg per 5m2 (2.2lb per 53ft2) is suitable for most products.
- Ensure edges are stuck to the wall.
- Remove any paste from the face of the wallpaper and surrounding area immediately with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Clean tools and equipment in warm soapy water.
- Do not thin or add water to the adhesive.
- Not suitable for hanging borders or overlapping seams on vinyl wallpapers.
- For best results use vinyl to vinyl adhesive for hanging borders, overlapping seams, and for repairs.
- Contains fungicide and biocide to inhibit mould, yeast and bacteria. Keep away from children and animals. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Waste should be disposed of using authorised disposal routes and sites.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £50.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £4.99 on orders under £50.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £10.99
- before 1000hrs - £14.99
- before 0900hrs - £19.99
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £12.99
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £8.99
We Also Recommend