Wallrock Fibreliner offers two surface finishes. The outer surface of the roll offers an improved finish for either painting or over hanging with wallpaper. We recommend that the inner surface of the roll is applied to the wall.
- Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end, or simply hang directly from the roll onto a prepasted wall or ceiling. Apply the inner surface to the wall. Please note Wallrock Fibreliner can also be hung horizontally, especially useful if you intend to overhang with a decorative wallpaper.
- Mark a guideline with a pencil for the first length, using a plumbline as a guide for vertical drops or a spirit level for horizontal application.
- If applying the adhesive direct to the wall or ceilings, apply enough to hang one or two lengths at a time, ensuring the paste exceeds the width of the second length. If pasting the material (either side) make sure all edges are covered. With both methods, hang Wallrock Fibreliner immediately - no soaking is required.
- Apply the first length along the guideline and smooth out with a wallpaper brush then trim the ends.
- Butt join all subsequent lengths being careful not to overlap the edges.
- Allow Wallrock to dry thoroughly before decorating with emulsion paint or overhanging with another wallcovering (normally 24 hours is sufficient).
- Wallrock Fibreliner is also ‘dry strippable’ in many applications.
As a rule of thumb 1kgs of mixed adhesive is required for each standard roll of lining paper. Why not try Wallrock Power Adhesive which is recommended for this product which is available to buy on our website?