Spiced Marmalade No. 51
Spiced Marmalade is a zesty 70’s throwback which is still as current today as it was then. Be adventurous and combine with Hummingbird Blue, tone down Spiced Marmalade with a cooling Victory White, or go full throttle retro and add some Conker. Whatever you choose Spiced Marmalade will definitely brighten up your home.
FREE Sample Panels - Click on the link to take you to the Samples page. Please choose one or more of the painted samples from the drop down menu. Simply click Add to Cart and enter your details and we will post the samples to you within 24 hours, free of charge.
- Use of highest quality & technically advanced raw materials available
- Environmentally-friendly emulsion with ultra low VOC content & solvent-free
- Minimal splatter
- Low odour
- Water-based emulsion & eggshell
- Superb coverage
- High opacity formula
- Luxury finish
- Highly durable
- Low staining with exceptional wash resistance
- Child & Pet Friendly
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall)
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Ezee paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We recommend the award winning Eco Ezee products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs.
We Also Recommend