Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive | 5kgs & 10kgs
Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive | 5kgs & 10kgs
Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive - Ready Mixed in 5 & 10kgs tubs.
POWERED BY WALLROCK!
WALLROCK Thermal Liner Adhesive has been specially developed to create the perfect base for decorating. It’s unique formula fills crack and smooths imperfections which allows you to save time and money and minimises wall preparation.
Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive is ready mixed, easy to use and has a non-drip formula. It is ideal for use with Wallrock Thermal Liners, insulating liners and heavy contract vinyl papers, it also contains a safe fungicide as with all Wallrock adhesives. A high strength water based adhesive especially formulated for Wallrock Thermally efficient wallpapers, polystyrene insulation products, PUR sound insulation and latex sound insulation.
Made here in Great Britain!
- Easy roll formula for quick and easy application directly onto the wall using a roller or brush.
- High performance aqueous adhesive with fillers
- Thick, smooth, low splatter formula - roll or brush straight from tub
- High wet tack to hold while cutting and positioning
- High resin content for optimum adhesion to surface
- Allows walls to breathe and resists moisture
- Contains an inhibitor to prevent mould, yeast and fungal growth
Typical consumption of 2m² to 1.5m² per kg.
Each 10kgs adhesive container is sufficient for:
1 roll of Thermal Liner KV600
2 rolls of Thermal Liner
3 rolls of Cosy Liner.
NB. Where the surface being covered is flat and in relatively good condition coverage will improve significantly by up to 25%.
5kg containers will cover 50% of the above calculations
- Wallrock Thermal Liner KV600
- Wallrock Thermal Liner
- Wallrock Cosy Liner R300
- Insulating Foil Composite
- PUR Sound Insulation
- Insulating Lining Paper
- Latex Sound Insulation
- Heatsaver Lining
All of our wallpaper pastes are vegan, they contain zero animal products, nor have they been tested on animals | Victory Colours is an animal cruelty-free zone.
This product is ready-mixed and ready to use, however some storage conditions may contribute to separation of water, visable on top of the product. This can be easily stirred into the bulk of the product without effecting the performance properties of the product. Despite stringent quality assurance procedures, defects may occur in exceptional cases from time to time. If a fault is found, please return any defective material to the place of purchase. Please see wallpaper roll labels for hanging instructions for each individual lining system.
Thermal Liner Adhesive can be used on most internal wall surfaces. The adhesive contains filler and can be used in conjunction with our wallcovering products to cover surface imperfections and textures. All surfaces should be firm, dry and clean, all loose material should be removed before the adhesive is applied. Major surface imperfections should also be filled and levelled in preparation. Drywall and other absorbent surfaces should be sized and completely left to dry for at least 4 hours before application of the adhesive.
The room temperature and that of the adhesive should not be less than 10°C/50°F. Please keep the adhesive sealed when not in use.
- Generously apply the adhesive directly to the wall using a deep pile roller, use more paste if the wall is textured or damaged.
- Apply adhesive to an area a little wider than for one length, this will ensure an adequate area is covered and make the next length easier to apply.
- In the areas which the roller cannot reach, such as corners, the paste should be applied with a spatula or brush.
- Each length of wallcovering should be butt jointed. Remove excess glue immediately with a damp cloth or sponge.
Drying time depends upon room temperature, humidity, thickness of the paste layer and surface absorbency but is normally complete after 24 hours. In some circumstances you may have to wait longer before any other wallcoverings are applied to the Thermal Liner. Check for adhesion before commencing any subsequent redecoration. The adhesive may be used to fill any small gaps at the seams, smooth down using sandpaper before decoration.
- Do not thin or add water to the adhesive.
- Contains fungicide and biocide to inhibit mould, yeast and bacteria. Keep away from children and animals. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Waste should be disposed of using authorised disposal routes and sites.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £75.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £7.50 on orders under £75.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £10.99
- before 1000hrs - £14.99
- before 0900hrs - £19.99
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £12.99
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £8.99
We Also Recommend