Anaglypta Ready Mixed Wallpaper Adhesive
Anaglypta Ready Mixed Wallpaper AdhesiveAnaglypta Paste is pre-mixed wallpaper paste which has been formulated for use with all Anaglypta wallcoverings.
|Ingredients||Water based mixed with starch and added PVA|
2.5kg up to 12.5m² of paper
5kg up to 25m² of paper
10kg up to 50m² of paper
|Application||Paste the Paper | Paste the wall|
|Ready to use||Pre-mixed|
|Odour||Low odour | Low VOC|
|Sizes||2.5kg | 5kg | 10kg|
|Types of Paper||
Suitable for all Anaglypta wallpapers
Low spatter, high wet tack, easy to slide and position
It is really is quick and easy to use, no mixing or diluting required. It is ready to use straight from the tub, by brush or roller, which means you can hang your wallpaper or lining paper in 30% less time. This smooth formula has excellent wet tack properties, and slides easily for perfect hanging and pattern matching, whether you choose to Paste-the-Wall* or Paste-the-Paper techniques, every time. It also contains a safe fungicide to inhibit mould growth
* Paste-the-Wall wallpapers are specifically designed and should be identified upon commencement.
A technically advanced ready-to-use wallpaper adhesive, it will adhere to all surfaces when the necessary preparations have been made.Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated for use with Anaglypta wallpapers
- Ready mixed for easy application
- Thick, smooth, and easy to use
- Roll on straight from the tub - no tray required
- Excellent wet tack properties
- For perfect pasting
- Easy slide formula
- From the tub to the paper or straight to the wall
- Added PVA for increased strength, and resistance to moisture
- Prevents mould, yeast and fungal growth
Anaglypta Adhesive is suitable for hanging all types of wallpapers
- 800-2000 grade lining papers
- Heavy embossed papers
- Washable papers
- Non-woven papers
- Expandable vinyl paper
- Blown vinyl papers
NB: Anaglypta paste is NOT suitable for hanging borders or overlapping seams on vinyl wallpapers.
The usual rule of thumb is that 1kg of adhesive will cover one roll of standard wallpaper (5m2) depending on the condition of the wall surface and the type of paper, for instance heavily embossed papers will need more adhesive.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free from loose paint, plaster, dust and mould.
- Drywall and other absorbent surfaces must be sized and completely left to dry.
- Sizing should be completed at least 4 hours before.
Pasting & Hanging - Paste-the-Wall
- Refer to wallpaper manufacturers label for specific instructions. Ensure wallpaper is suitable for Paste-the-Wall application.
- For best result use a roller to apply Anaglypta Adhesive generously and evenly to the wall. Ensure coverage of the wall from floor to ceiling is complete.
- Paste up to two widths of wallpaper at once to reduce decoration time.
- Apply paper to pasted wall.
- Simply position wallpaper sheet by sliding and smooth into final place under pressure using a squeegee, wallpaper brush or damp sponge.
- Complete hanging and trimming as normal.
Pasting & Hanging - Paste-The-Paper
- Refer to wallpaper manufacturers label for specific instructions - eg. soak time etc.
- Protect surrounding areas (floor coverings and furniture etc) from splashes and drips.
- Paste wallpaper generously, ensuring that edges are fully covered with the paste, allow heavyweight papers to soak until supple.
- Ensure edges are stuck to the wall.
- Remove any paste from the face of the wallpaper and surrounding area immediately with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Clean tools and equipment in warm soapy water.
Paste on the side of the tub should be wiped into the bulk to avoid drying out.
Close the lid tightly.
Avoid extreme temperatures.
Protect from frost (Do not store below 5°C).
In case of contact with eyes, rinse copiously with clean water. If irritation persists, seek medical help immediately. Replace lid after use and wash brushes etc with warm soapy water and rinse.
- Do not thin or add water to the adhesive.
- Not suitable for hanging borders or overlapping seams on vinyl wallpapers.
- For best results use vinyl to vinyl adhesive for hanging borders, overlapping seams, and for repairs.
- Contains fungicide and biocide to inhibit mould, yeast and bacteria. Keep away from children and animals. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Waste should be disposed of using authorised disposal routes and sites.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £75.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £7.50 on orders under £75.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £13.95
- before 1000hrs - £19.95
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £24.50
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £15.50
We Also Recommend