Ayton Green No. 74
Ayton Green No. 74 | Green Paint
Ayton Green was developed by one of our lovely Design Partners Mirukshi Brunton of Studio Miruk "We developed this sumptuous Green colour as I wanted a colour with depth and warmth to really make a focal point of the kitchen. It was so successful we used it again on the cosy reading area which gives the room a sophisticated, high end feel."
This gorgeous green paint colour was named after the beautiful village, Great Ayton in North Yorkshire.
We recommend that you base your quantity calculations of three coats of paint instead of the standard two. As Ayton Green is such a deep pigmented colour it tends to be more translucent and may need an extra layer of paint to achieve the best finish.
Our Eco Paint Sample are hand painted in two coats of emulsion and cut to A5 (148mm x 210mm). We always recommend that you order a sample first, as colours on the screen may vary from the actual paint.
Order an A5 hand-painted Eco Paint Sample and we will post it to you within 1 - 2 working days.
Features & Benefits
- Highest quality & technically advanced raw materials
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Solvent-free, water-based paint, with ultra low VOC content
- Superb coverage in a luxury flat matt finish
- Exceptionally low odour
- Highly durable, low staining, with excellent washability
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall).
Don't forget to purchase tools for your decorating project. We recommend the award winning Eco Union decorating products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs, and also the fantastic Two Fussy Blokes range for the best rollers in the world (in our humble opinion).
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Union paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Free next day delivery for all paints, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only).
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
- before 1200hrs - £13.95
- before 1000hrs - £19.95
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
- Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £24.50
- Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £15.50
We Also Recommend