126 mph No. 26
126 mph No. 26
126 mph No. 26 is a deep blue with black tones. We named this beautiful colour after the Mallard steam locomotive. We spent many hours in our childhood with our grandparents at York Railway Museum and the Mallard was always a big family favourite. 126 mph No. 26 is a rich blue grey, bold and timeless. It is named after the, still unbroken, record breaking speed reached by the Mallard steam locomotive in 1938. This deep beautiful blue will look fantastic in any room. It works particularly well with whites and dark greys.
FREE Sample Panels - Click on the link to take you to the Samples page, or click on the dropdown menu above. Please choose one or more of the hand-painted Sample Panels from the drop down menu. Simply click Add to Cart and enter your details and we will post the samples to you within 24 hours, free of charge.
- Vegan - Our paints are truly vegan and do not contain any animal products such as casein, nor have they been tested on animals.
- Free From - Our paints are free of a whole host of unpleasant toxins including - solvents, VOCs and phthalates, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEO), and heavy metals, amongst other things.
Features & Benefits
- High quality & technically advanced raw materials
- Ultra low VOC content & solvent-free
- Minimal splatter
- Low odour
- Water-based emulsion
- Superb coverage and opacity
- Luxury flat matt finish
- Highly durable
- Low staining with exceptional wash resistance
- Child & Pet Friendly
Approx. 14m2 per litre or 35m2 per 2.5 litre tin (depending on roller type used and the porosity of the wall)
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Ezee paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We recommend the award winning Eco Ezee products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs.
We Also Recommend