Wallrock Thermal | Cosy Liner R300 | 100cm x 25m
Wallrock Thermal | Cosy Liner R300 | 100cm x 25m
Wallrock Thermal Cosy Liner R300 100cm Width 25m Length 1mm Thick (25m2).
We're always asked what is the difference between R300 and KV300? They are in fact the same fantastic Thermal Cosy Liner product but just in different widths and lengths. Wallrock R300 comes in an extra width of 100cm and longer length of 25m which makes it quicker and easier to apply, and leaves less visible joins, giving a cleaner, tidier finish.
Wallrock Cosy Liner R300 is the ultimate Wallrock liner consisting of a layer of fibreliner permanently bonded to a 1mm thick textile blanket to soak up surface imperfections where a conventional liner would have no chance. Not only that, the textile reinforcement means the liner is many times stronger so that it will resist tearing and provide real worthwhile reinforcement to walls and ceilings, stopping the reappearance of cracks. The thickness and soft backing makes it a perfect candidate for covering rough walls, allowing you to cover areas that would otherwise show through a standard lining paper.
|Roll Size||100cm x 25m|
|Adhesive Per Roll||
10kg per roll of Cosy Liner R300
|Wallrock Thermal liner Adhesive|
|Reduced warm up time|
|Combats condensation & mould|
|Polyester | Non woven | Zero PVC|
|Finish||Flat | Paintable | Hardwearing|
|Pattern Repeat||Free match|
|FSC Rating||Produced from well managed forests|
- Tough stable base surface
- Combats mould formulation
- Vinyl and fibreglass free
- Allows your walls to breathe
- Back to flat capability
- Amazing strength
- Saves energy
- Fire rated
The product is dimensionally stable so it is easily applied using paste-the-wall technique straight from the roll, whilst the wide width of 1 metre, almost twice the width of conventional wallpaper, means there are less seams to worry about. Once hung the product can be painted directly once or overhung with a decorative wallpaper - please see 'How To Apply' instructions
A very strong lining for covering and reinforcing surfaces quickly and easily.
Excellent performance on problem surfaces such as rough and damaged plaster, cracked rendering, wood panelling or plasterboard.
Combats mould formation and energy losses. Hang straight from the roll onto a pre-pasted surface.
Apply emulsion paint or a ‘Paste-the-wall’ wallpaper.
- Ensure that base surfaces are clean, dry, firm and free from any loose or flaking material. Wallrock R300 Liner can also be applied in some circumstances directly over cracked and light to medium textured surfaces which are firmly adhered and stable - in such cases it is always advisable to cover a small test area before continuing.
Base surfaces should be sized if absorbent or roughened if smooth and impervious.
- Apply the Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive generously to the wall using a roller. Use a brush or spatula to apply adhesive to areas the roller cannot reach. On textured or damaged surfaces it is especially important to apply a generous layer of adhesive.
Apply enough adhesive to apply one length of Wallrock R300 Liner at a time ensuring the pasted area exceeds the width of the Wallrock R300 Liner (see paste consumption guide).
- Always apply Wallrock R300 Liner with the smooth Wallrock face to the outside, furry side to the wall.
Apply Wallrock R300 Liner directly from the roll onto the wet adhesive and slide into place. Smooth out any bubbles with a roller or similar. Leave a small amount of surplus material for trimming where necessary.
- Cut off any excess Wallrock R300 Liner at the ceiling, floors and corners using a trimming knife with a hooked blade in combination with a forming board. Alternatively carefully mark the Wallrock R300 Liner using a pencil and trim with scissors.
On external corners a ‘corner profile’ can be used to give a neat finish or flexible filler can be used to caulk the exposed edge of the R300 Liner.
- Allow at least 24 hours for drying, longer if conditions are especially humid or cold. Wherever possible we also recommend that the R300 is allowed to dry out naturally and therefore the heating is turned off whilst the adhesive dries out. However if temperatures are likely to drop below 10°c/50°F it is advisable that low level heating is used to ensure that the adhesive can cure effectively.
- Any small gaps at seams and corners can be filled and sanded prior to painting the surface directly with standard emulsion paint. Use a good quality, flexible non shrinking filler
For a perfect seamless finish overhang with Wallrock Fibreliner, Fibreliner Plus or Premium.
- The surface can now be painted or overhung with printed wallpapers. If using a printed wallpaper, we recommend using a ‘Paste-The-Wall’ type to ensure a good finish.
If using a conventional printed paper we recommend the R300 surface is first lined with Wallrock Fibreliner or a good quality Paste-The-Wall lining paper.
For best results use Wallrock Thermal liner Adhesive available to buy on our website to hang Wallrock R300 Liner.
As a rule of thumb 10kgs of Wallrock Thermal liner Adhesive are recommended per R300 Thermal Liner roll.
Also try our beautiful Victory Colours Eco Friendly Paint which has great opacity, and excellent coverage where a little bit goes a long way. This paint is durable, robust and has great wipe-ability properties which make it ideal for use in high traffic areas. It is smooth and easy to apply giving a luxurious flat matt finish.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
To qualify for FREE next day delivery simply spend £75.00 or more on any products, this covers all standard UK areas. Orders need to be placed before 12 noon to qualify for anytime next day delivery (working days only). The standard delivery charge is £7.50 on orders under £75.00
Standard UK areas exclude Highlands of Scotland, Offshore Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Eire. We can still deliver to non-standard areas but it may take a little longer and be more expensive.
If you have any queries please contact the sales office on 01258 841310
Specified Delivery Costs
If you require specified delivery times the prices are as follows:
before 1200hrs - £10.99
before 1000hrs - £14.99
before 0900hrs - £19.99
Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland Only
Saturday delivery will incur an extra cost. Please place any order you require to be delivered on Saturday before 12:00 on Friday.
Delivery costs on orders below £100 - £12.99
Delivery costs on orders over £100 - £8.99
We Also Recommend