Colour Matching Service
Colour Matching Service
Here at Victory Colours HQ we know the importance of colour and how important it is to get the right paints for your home. Although we offer a beautiful palette of paint colours for your home, we won't be offended if you would like something different.
The colour spectrum is practically limitless, as are the combinations of colours, therefore, if you can give us a paint colour reference, or a sample for matching, we will do our very best to match it for you. This will take a couple of extra days from receipt of the sample, but we will endeavour to freshly mix your beautiful, matched paint within 1-3 working days at no extra cost than our regular colours.
Please follow the instructions carefully below:
1. Choose the Quantity and Finish from the Drop Down menu and click 'Add to Cart'.
2. Enter the colour reference details in the box 'Special Instructions for Seller'.
3. Ensure you enter contact details in case we need to contact you.
4. Complete the Customer Information page.
5. Enter Shipping Requirements
6. Make Payment
Once the order and information has been received we will confirm the details, colour match the reference or sample, and then progress to make up the bespoke paint.
NB: Please note that we will not accept returns on any custom made paint, unless there is a fault.
Our Colour Matches are excellent, however, there may be some tolerance perceived if you are matching to existing paint, due to differences in finish, light reflection, and many other factors.
Always read the information on the tin first before use. Check colour and finish are correct before starting with this application. To avoid spilling store securely in an upright position.
- Stir all paints before use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and sound. If not they should be sanded and appropriately prepared. Bare plaster and other porous surfaces should be sealed by using a paint diluted using 25% additional water.
- Being a water-based product it is best to protect the opened wet paint from airborne and surface bacteria . To avoid spoilage it is best to decant the paint into a paint tray or paint kettle and not to place the brush or roller directly into the paint tin, unless you intend to use it all at one time. Also avoid putting unused paint back into the paint tin as this will introduce unwanted bacteria into the paint and potentially cause spoilage of the product.
- Victory Colours paint has great opacity so often only one coat will suffice. Occasionally a second coat will be required to produce a flawless finish.
- The paint will be touch dry in 2 hours but we recommend waiting 4 hours to re-coat, ensuring that the surface is completely dry, under normal environmental conditions.
- We recommend a premium quality, medium pile roller and Eco Ezee paint brushes with a high bristle content for best results.
- Clean brushes and rollers with warm soapy water after use.
We recommend the award winning Eco Ezee products for optimum utility for all your decorating needs.
We Also Recommend